Drawn from the training experience for hundreds of businesses and startups, our LEAN STARTUP - INTENSIVE TRAINING & COACHING is a smooth combination between theory and practice with an aim of helping startups to achieve a real breakthrough with the support of experienced experts and effective training method.
The intensive TRAINING & COACHING course in 15 weeks with 15 hours of theory and a minimum of 60 hours of intensive practice will help project owners achieve their goals:
- MORE QUICKLY: with tools and time constraints, KisStartup will work with you to speed up the activities of testing products and services,
- MORE STRONGLY: with the experience gained from the course, learners will deepen themselves to understand the customer needs and the success ability of product and service.
- FURTHER: learning and practice will help the whole team go further in the future through improving knowledge, capacity in testing, developing new products, services/business models with Lean Startup approach
#WHO IS COURSE FOR?
- Project owners/startups are developing new products and services
- The project is looking for a business model
- The project is finalizing information deck to work with investors
#WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
- Learn with experts in 5 weeks (01 session/week) + Practice with support of coaches (12 hour/week)
- Become a member of the NetaStartup platform for 1 year (1.5 million membership package per year) using the services specified by NetaStartup
- Help to connect to potential investors
- Join and network with KisStartup Community for 1 year
#TIMELINE: starts on May 06, 2019 (01 course/month)
#FEE: 18.500.000 VND/course
REGISTER HERE>>> https://bit.ly/2KNqsh8
We will contact you after receiving your application
Proud to be one of the units offering the best quality startup innovation training course with scientific design, serious and continuous improvement over the past 4 years with reputable experts in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship, as well as strong networks to support startup in a comprehensive way. For more information about KisStartup, please visit www.kisstartup.com